Our partner, UFG Pte. Ltd., is a diversified investment group in Singapore. It's a startup company that creates new services to give everyone happiness and a more fruitful life. Now our branch in Vietnam (HCM city) is looking for Ruby on Rails Developer to help us boost our services.
Please send your resume & cover letter to us.
- Building a solid mobile product that will make you proud about it.
- Our product have RoR on your side and React-Native at mobile side.
- Luckily, we are not an outsourcing company. We own these products.
- So, you will involve in product discussions and sprint planning (Scrum).
- Besides, you will develop and execute unit tests to ensure no one will call us at mid-night.
- Sometime, you will work with Product Owner to convert business requirements into technical designs.
- We like to improve products and all team members then you have many chances to learn new technology and methodologies.
- Last but not least, you MUST deliver your product and fix bugs on time!
- Junior / Senior level.
- Experience in Ruby on Rails.
- Experience in rspec.
- Having knowledge of databases (Postgres, Redis).
- Freshmen are also welcomed (We prefer good manner and background, you will be trained while working with us).
- Experience in AWS console is a BIG plus.
- Good practice in modern development processes; Test driven development, continuous integration etc.
- Experience in Linux
- Experience in some popular gem, such as devise, cancancan, paperclip, ransack, apartment.
- Have high responsibility & high reliability.
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements.
- Hands-on experience in developing web applications as a team (e.g. SCRUM for agile software development, Git as version control).
- Experience in RESTful web api services.
- Good knowledge of OOP.
- Good knowledge of design patterns.
- Research new technologies and existing libraries.
- Customer-focused mindset.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Competitive salary and can be increased anytime based on your performance.
- Participated in all TGM Group’s training courses.
- Medical Insurance.
- Annual leaves, working from Monday to Friday with flexible time.
- Company trip, and regular team building activities.
- Laptop with extra 24 full HD ips monitor.