UFG Pte. Ltd. is a diversified investment group in Singapore. We are startup company that creating new services to give happiness and more fruitful life for everyone.
Now our branch in Vietnam (HCM city) is looking for React-Native developers to help us boosting our service.
Please send your resume & cover letter to us.
- Building a solid mobile product that will make you proud about it.
- Our product have RoR on server side and React-Native at your side.
- Luckily, we are not outsourcing company. We own this product.
- So, you will involve in product discussions and sprint planning (Scrum).
- Beside that, you will develop and execute unit tests to ensure no one will call us at mid-night.
- Sometime, you will work with Product Owner to convert business requirements into technical designs.
- We like to improve product and all team members then you have many chances to learn new technology and methodologies.
- Last but not least, you MUST help team back home on time by writing clean and maintainable code to deliver the high quality product to customer.
- Junior / Senior level.
- Develop mobile application on React Native to publish on both Android and iOS.
- Work with Backend Developer, Tester and Designer to deliver the high quality product to customer.
- Knowledge of Component-based programing, declarative programing, state-management (Redux / Flux / Mobx), offline-mode and synchronization (Realm or other library).
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Push notification.
- Have high responsibility & high reliability.
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements.
- Hands-on experience in developing web applications as a team (e.g. SCRUM for agile software development, Git as version control).
- Experience with RESTful web api services.
- Good knowledge with OOP.
- Good knowledge of design patterns.
- Research new technologies and existing libraries.
- Customer-focused mindset.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Competitive salary and can be increased anytime base on your performance.
- Participated in all TGM’s training courses.
- Opportunity to be shareholder.
- Medical Insurance.
- Annual leaves, working from Monday to Friday with flexible time.
- Company trip, and regular team building activities.
- Laptop with extra 24 full HD ips monitor.